Custom Search

Translate

Saturday, March 18, 2023

Introduction

Introduction

Well, I'm keeping this short because I know from talking to other people that most of you don't want to read a too long story 

If you don't know me and this is the first time that you visit this blog, thanks for being here in the first place, my name is Ricardo Penders and I'm the owner of _SoHarD_dB_w@®Ez_ 


Ricardo Penders
See, I'm just a normal guy with a bold head, haha.

This picture was taken in Tenerife in my Hotel room... I was on a holiday, working as a truck driver at the time and making long hours every day for a year so this was a welcome break.

I've had this blog online for a long time and used it for different things that I'm not very active in anymore today so I decided to change it once again and give it a new purpose writing about the things that I love to do and what I've been busy with for the last decade or so.

After doing internet marketing for about 3 years I had enough of that because it's all about manipulating people in buying stuff they don't need and I hate that, I just wanted to know how it all works and what kind of techniques are being used so I'm able to protect myself against it.

However, I still have my traffic generating websites online and those will be there for as long as I live since I'm the co-owner and I signed for a lifetime license.

You can find a couple of my traffic generating websites and other tools for internet marketing on the sides of this blog post and at the bottom of this website and those are the only few I can stand behind because they actually work.

If you want to know more about internet marketing, blogging, SEO optimizing, WordPress, email autoresponders and all the things you need to have to start your own internet marketing business I can help you with that, just use the blue bubble at the bottom of this page to schedule an appointment with me.

My Blog in a new jacket

Well, over the years my interests have shifted and I started to learn a new trade which is Electrical Engineering which I've been doing for the last decade or so as a hobby so I'm certainly no professional in this trade but nowadays I'm able to fix pretty much any electronic device at the component level and I'm designing my own PCB's for my tinkering projects with Arduino, ESP8266, ESP32 and Raspberry Pi.

That's nice because by doing that I have a purpose for all the years that I've been doing programming just for myself, now I'm sharing my coding projects on GitHub under the name @soharddbwarez so check out my profile if you're interested in my coding projects.

That's one of the things that I'm going to be writing about on this blog from now on, here on my blog I'll go more in depth about my projects showing pictures of the projects, how and why I made it etc. think of it like a tutorial, the goal of it is that you can follow along and that you are able to make it yourself at the end using my blog as a reference.

======> Star Citizen <======

I'm a big fan of PC gaming and Star Citizen is the latest and greatest game I've ever seen and able to play even though it's still in the Alpha phase, it's an open world game with a universe and you can actually travel to different planets with your own spaceship, it's like Star Trek but now you can be the captain of your own spaceship, take a crew of your friends with you and explore the universe together.

I never seen anything like this game, I don't think that there's a game that can come anywhere close to what they are doing with the Star Citizen game.

Of course there are still bugs in the game, some are really funny but others make the whole game unplayable for some time but if you're a beta tester or have done some beta testing in the past you know what to expect when you're testing software, most of the time it just works but there are always edge cases that require a lot of investigation to find out what's going wrong but if you like that kind of thing well, then this game is definitely for you.

You need to have a powerful enough computer though, personally I had to buy a complete new system just to be able to play Star Citizen smoothly, my old computer did run the game but at 1 frame every 3 seconds which is totally unplayable as you can imagine that to have smooth gameplay you really need to have at minimum 30 fps and up and the higher the fps the better the game will run.

Of course with all new hardware I can run Star Citizen at 100 fps easily, I may get more fps out of my graphics card but 100 fps is the maximum fps that my display can do using the AMD FreeSync technology to keep the game running smoothly.

Star Citizen also has Organisations that you can be a member of, organisations are private groups of people playing the game together and it can be very helpful to be a member of an organisation because there's no real tutorial on how to start playing the game so you're really have to rely on yourself and your own intuition to figure everything out and that's pretty daunting and overwhelming if you just started out with this game for the first time.

I'm positive that you can't get anywhere or find your ship on your own without doing any research about this game and if you're able to finally find your ship which can take up to half an hour or more if you started out for the first time, some people don't find it at all which is why a membership to an organisation is the best way to go for first timers.

If you want to start playing Star Citizen use my redeem code > STAR-JMX2-BKMG < to get an extra 5000 aUEC credits for free!

Click the following link to Become a Star Citizen @RobertsSpaceInd and get 5,000 free Credits  https://robertsspaceindustries.com/enlist?referral=STAR-JMX2-BKMG 

To find out more information about me and the organisation that I'm a member of check out my page here: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/RicardoPenders

And check out the main organisation that I'm a member of called Discordia Spacer Union [PX42] at this link here: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/PX42

I'll be writing more about Star Citizen here on my blog from now on so please come back to my blog regularly if you want to be kept up to date.

And if you have any questions about the things I mentioned in this blog post you can write a comment with your question below, I'd love hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment